Monday, August 10, 2009

Myths about why I'm doing this

I would like to address three myths as to why I'm taking this sabbatical:

Q: Is this paternity leave?
A: NO

Q: Are you writing a book?
A: No, unless you count this blog.

Q: Are you going on a reality TV show?
A: No, I would be the most boring person on the show. I hate "reality" shows and I'd be rolling my eyes at everything and being really bored. Wouldn't even pass the first audition.

1 comment:

  1. I have some additional suggestions for other plausible rumors about why you're on sabbatical:

    1) Are you really running away with the circus?
    2) Are you finally pursuing your dream of professional whale watching?
    3) Is this a chance to prove to P&G that they really can't be profitable without you?
    4) Are you getting one of those non-acredited online diplomas? (Because I hear you don't actually have to leave work for that.)
    5) Have you been taken hostage by militant midgets?

    etc. etc.

    ReplyDelete